Cats in Space | beeswax food wraps
Handy for a lunchbox snack or covering a small bowl
Who doesn't love cats in Space? These would make fun wraps for biscuits in a packed lunch.
UK SHIPPING INCLUDED
How to use
Handmade with pure beeswax, pine resin (colophony), and jojoba oil, these wraps are excellent alternatives to single-use plastic. Use to store fresh bread, wrap sandwiches, or cover bowls in the fridge.
- Wash with cold water only
- Avoid direct contact with wet, warm, or juicy food
- The warmth of your hands will help adhere the wrap to itself
- Use instead of cling film to wrap food or cover bowls in the fridge
- To refresh the wax, iron between 2 sheets of grease proof paper on a low setting
About my fabrics
My wraps are handmade by me. The cotton is sourced from my extensive fabric stash, left over from projects, or upcycled. I do not buy new fabric for my wraps, adding to their eco-friendly credentials. I aim to show the colours as accurately as possible. If you require colour matching, email me for a sample of the fabric.